Translate

Saturday, November 9, 2013

"Gone Away"

This poem is a poem that helped me a lot when dealing with a lot of grief. I dedicate this poem to a dear friend of mine who lost her dad this morning. My deepest condolences to you and the family. He was a great husband,dad and grandparent to his family.As well as many friends.



Gone Away
© Diana Blokzyl


An Angel whispered take my hand and come with me you're work here is done.
I went away to a place where there's no tears, nor sorrow only laughter and smiles, there will always be a Tomorrow.
As I move amongst the clouds.
I'll look down and smile upon you, while the angels sing a heavenly song. I am not alone all who went before are here they awaited my return.
I know you'll grieve and wish I was still here
I am here in the memories you hold dear.
Remember how much I love you and know I took your love with me.
I did not wish for you to cry, nor feel sad.
My pain is gone and I am Free!
Soon you'll come to me until then God will be with you Just as He's with me.

Gone Away http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/death-of-my-fatherinlaw#ixzz2kA5VbqOK #FamilyFriendPoems

No comments:

Post a Comment