Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

Staying Positive through it all!

Staying positive may seem like a very hard thing to do. Especially when there things in life that can bring one down. In the past year after going through a lot of hard times I find staying positive as my best solution in life. I like to think of life as everything happens for a reason. I realize that losing a child or dealing with domestic violence is very hard and traumatic. However, if ones lives in negative energy it can create many health problems and bring one down. I have learned a lot this past year through research as well as experience. Knowing that my son would want me to remain happy as I will see him one day is the best method to remain positive. I received a lot of advice and direction this year as well. One of the things that also helps me is quotes and sayings as well as being adventurous which is one thing my son taught me how to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment